Mmmm. For the past fifteen months, Friday has been my favorite day of the week. And not just for the obvious reason! Friday is when Drake and I meet for lunch and sex (not necessarily in that order).
This Friday, however, was a little more intense. We met at the Village near the place we call the River. The River is where we screw around in the back of his SUV when we don't get a room.
We had the usual at our restaurant in the Village. He had the pot pie and I had chicken noodle soup. We talked about our families, jobs, and Business X. I'm happy because on Saturday, Drake and I are manning a booth for Business X at a festival about an hour away. We will spend the afternoon as friends, not lovers.
The intensity grew after lunch as we drove down the secluded road to the River.
When we got into the back of his SUV, he turned to me and said, "You're okay with this, right?"
"What do you mean?"
He cleared his throat nervously. "You seemed to have an emotional week. Questioning us. Wondering whether you're doing the right thing. Your feelings for me."
We stared into each other's eyes. He smiled slightly. I could tell he was worried that I was going to break up with him.
"I care deeply about you. I love you. You want a man who is dominant and controlling. We know there are limitations, though."
I nodded my head. I was afraid to speak because I knew I would start crying.
"I want the best for you."
I nodded again.
He leaned over and we kissed deeply.
"I love you, too," I stammered.
"I know you've never had such an intense relationship before."
I nodded again.
"Get on your back."
I lay down on my back and he pulled my pants off.
It wasn't long before he was inside me, his beautiful blue eyes burning into me.
"You are so fucking hot. I've never wanted someone as much as I've wanted you. You are the best fuck I've ever had. I own you. I love the fact that whenever I want to fuck you, I can call you and you'll be there. I will always own you. You will always be mine no matter what!"
Although his words were coarse, I have never found them offensive. I enjoy rough, hard, dirty sex where I completely submit to him. I know he cares about me and I don't need him whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
*sigh* Those are the words I want to hear...
ReplyDelete