Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sean: The Nipple Man Part I

Sean and I met on Craigslist back in July 2011. I was looking for a couple for a foursome and he answered my listing. We emailed back and forth a few times and then moved to chatting. Out of the blue, he mentioned that he was going to be at the Home Depot close to where I live...would I care to meet him there?

Spontaneity has always been my weakness. I agreed to meet him there. I told him that I was wearing white shorts, a blue t-shirt and gladiator sandals.

I parked my car at Home Depot and as I was walking toward the store, a man drove up in an SUV. He called out my name and I nodded my head.

"Hop in," he said.

I got into his vehicle and he offered me a bottle of water. We parked at the far end of the parking lot.

He began asking me a series of probing questions. One after the other. He wanted to know about my childhood, my past lovers, my current lover. He wanted to know what type of sex I enjoy most, what positions. In all honesty, he exhausted me with all the probing.

However, it seemed to have turned him on because he asked me whether I wanted to go for a drive.

I agreed.

We parked in the empty parking lot in a nearby office complex.

He told me to take off my shorts and panties.

I did.

He began fingering me, but I just didn't feel that turned on by him. He wasn't a bad-looking guy, but just not my type. Too short and too slender.

When he could see he wasn't getting anywhere, he pulled up his shirt and asked me to suck on his nipples.

"Huh?" I thought. "His nipples?"

Maybe I'm naive, but I have never had a man ask me to suck his nipples.

I tried to get into it, alternating between rimming the nipples with my tongue and long hard sucks. He looked like he was about to orgasm. He was in total ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment