Drake and I met for drinks this afternoon. He had already been fed (attended a funeral) and I devoured a Santa Fe Wrap.
It seems that I have this really bad habit of drinking too much and saying things that I later regret.
Today was no excception.
Things started out well. Drake told me about a woman he met online who might be interested in a threesome. I have handed him the reins in that department because, quite frankly, so many have flaked that I've simply lost interested. So I told him to go for it. He is hesitating giving me her email address because I seem to mess things up somehow. Maybe I'm too picky.
Anyway. We are meeting this woman on the 26th. She lives pretty far from us, but it should be amusing to see what happens. I guess I will either really get into it or absolutely hate it. I see no grey area.
After my third beer, I started getting chatty and I let it drop that I was going to meet up with Brian next week. He and I met on Craigslist and have met a few times for beer. We just sit and drink and chat. I confess I gave him a brief kiss, but I didn't tell that to Drake, naturally. Brian and I are basically drinking buddies and I don't see it going any further than that.
The problem is Drake seemed to grow distant after that and I know that he's thinking I'm going to have a weak moment and sleep with the guy.
<sigh>
I just can't trust myself anymore. Give me a few beers and who knows what I'll say or do!
No comments:
Post a Comment