Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hugh: My Aussie Connection Part I

Hugh and I met on Ashley Madison back in December 2010. Initially, I was amused that an Australian man would send me a message, but I responded and included the key to my showcase. Apparently he liked my pics and asked whether we could take our communication away from AM to email.

In an email, he explained to me that he was going to visit the US in a few months. He had family in different parts of the country and planned to spend a month in the US. What he really wanted, though, was to spend time with an American woman.

Over a flurry of emails, we got to know each other. He was a retired businessman who had done quite well for himself. His biggest "splurge" he told me, was spending over $100,000 on a Mercedes Benz CL. He was, however, surprisingly down to earth. A genuinely nice guy.

After a few weeks of emailing, he asked whether he could call me. I agreed.

I was sitting in my SUV in the gym parking lot when he called. After a few minutes, we were well aware of the serious communication issue between us. We both spoke English, but with his Aussie accent and my Yankee accent, our conversation was filled with "pardon me" and "can you repeat that, please?" and "what??"

Somehow, though, we felt a connection between us.

Fast foward to March 2011. I am driving to City X to meet Hugh at the five-star Hotel X. I arrived at said hotel and had a valet park my car. I called Hugh

"I'm here!!"

"Where?"

"In the lobby," I said.

"I am in the lobby, also, and I don't see you!"

Confusion. We are finally able to establish that Hotel X has two hotels in City X and I happened to pick the wrong one!

I was able to retrieve my car without issue and I took off quickly, following my GPS through City X. A city I truly hate to drive in.

I finally reached the correct hotel. I walked into the lobby and saw Hugh standing by a fountain. We took a second to check each other out and then embraced.

"Hello Gorgeous." His thick Aussie accent was enough to make me swoon!

We went up to our room and sat, a bit awkwardly, on the edge of the bed. We engaged in some chit-chat for a few minutes. He put his arm around my shoulder and we leaned in for a kiss. His kiss was sweet, soft, and gentle. No tongue thrusting. Just a simple kiss on the lips.

He pulled me backward onto the bed with him and we just lay there, softly kissing.

It wasn't long before our hands began to find their way to buttons, snaps, and zippers. A few moments later, we were naked.

I was accustomed to rough sex, so I was a bit blown away by the gentleness he treated me with. Every move he made seemed well thought out. He lightly traced the curve of my naked body with his fingers. We got into a 69 position and he drove me quickly to orgasm with his tongue. He told me he had never had anal sex, so I was happy to oblige. When he entered me, my thoughts drifted to "making love" rather than "fucking." He was so careful to ensure that our first union was a perfect one. And it was!

1 comment: