Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Searching for...Mr. Sugar Daddy?

Yesterday I told Drake that I want to start seeing other men--on a strictly platonic basis. I don't know how well that's going to work out, but I'm going to try. He told me that if I'm going to have sex with someone, he wants to know beforehand (little does he know!).

I told him that I love him and it confuses me a bit. No. A lot. I also said that I need more than what he and I have. I'm not certain I want to stay in my marriage for another 20+ years.

So this morning he sends me an email telling me to quit being confused and:

"Quit looking for a silver bullet. Finding a silver bullet in a sugar daddy isn't the answer!"

Is that what I'm doing? Looking for a sugar daddy? Someone who will take care of me financially and I will take care of him sexually?

Hmmm.

I have a lunch date with Henrik this afternoon. I guess I'll find out how well a "strictly platonic" relationship will work with someone from Ashley Madison...


No comments:

Post a Comment