As a result of my encounter with Sean, I conducted an informal survey amongst my male friends, asking them whether they were turned on when their nipples were sucked.
They all said no.
So it wasn't just me thinking it was odd.
Sean and I messaged each other occasionally for several weeks. I didn't want to see him again, but one afternoon I was really bored and he asked me out for a drink. I am not one to turn down an ice cold beer on a hot summer day...so I agreed.
Again. The probing questions. After several beers, he asked me out to his car. He told me how refreshing I was because I am so open about my sexuality. I hear that a lot. He said that his lover is boring and he was going to break up with her soon. I could see him hinting...wondering whether I would offer myself up to him. Not.
We sat in his vehicle and talked some more. I had gone beyond my drinking limit by then and on a whim, I leaned over, pulled up his shirt, and started sucking on one of his nipples like a baby.
He moaned and groaned and I was mildly amused at his response. He had yet to pull out his cock--as would normally be expected. He told me he wanted to get a room with me, but I declined
I returned to my own vehicle and watched him speed away. I knew I pissed him off. I suppose he was just a temporary amusement.
Sean messaged me a few times after. I was brief in my responses.
The last I heard from him, he said he would enjoy being part of a threesome with Drake and me if we were interested. I ddn't reply. I had this weird image of him wanting to suck Drake's nipples.
I say NO as well but you know what if you live long enough you are going to encounter a lot of strange things - to each his own (nips that is)! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I have to ask and I probably don't really want to hear the answer but did he have "man boobs?"
Ryan - LMAO No. The guy was in great shape...so no "man boobs."
ReplyDeleteI had the same thing happen (a guy driving off in a huff), although it was from a he wanted hand jobs all the time. I'm not opposed to it, but he didn't give me anything in return!
ReplyDelete