Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Temptations

I'm not quite myself today. So many things are bothering me. First and foremost is that my 17yo son seems to have no ambition. He is truly a sweet kid, but he has no direction. Of course, being his Mom, I feel tremendous guilt about this and I wonder where I went wrong with him.

It probably doesn't help that I have PMS--which is always accompanied by a vise-like migraine.

I am still tempted by Henrik. He and I are going to meet for lunch on Tuesday at a Greek restaurant about a 1/2 hour from my house. I'm not sure what to expect. Even if we truly click like magic and want to have sex, that won't happen. I will be in the middle of my period.

I sent a rather cryptic email to Drake yesterday, telling him that I am feeling temptations. He told me that if I want my marriage to work, I need to forget the temptations and focus on my marriage. Ha. Much easier said than done.

I am still not 100% sure that I want to stay in the marriage. I am constantly vacillating.

I even told Drake that I think I am tempted by other men because deep down I believe I am waiting for someone to come along who will sweep me off my feet, fall in love with me, and want to marry me. The chance of finding a man on AM who will do that is slim to none. All the men I chat with and have been with ALL want to stay with their wives. Wimps. They just want some nookie on the side.

And I accept that.

Only it isn't what I want anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment