Dave and I actually had sex last night. It has been awhile. I can't even count the days...weeks...? I tried to stay in the moment and not let my mind drift to Drake and how he loves to dominate me during sex. It was difficult, though.
I give Dave a thumbs up for his oral skills, but a thumbs down for falling asleep after he orgasmed (as if that's anything new). We were in the middle of what I thought was a deep conversation about us and suddenly I heard snoring.
It's frustrating. Dave rarely comes to bed. Actually, Dave doesn't sleep much. Maybe 4-5 hours a night. If that. When he does sleep, he prefers sleeping in his computer chair in his studio in the basement. Generally, I sleep alone. If he does come to bed, it is when I am getting up (I'm an early riser: 4:30am).
Dave complains that we never have sex, but it would help if he spent more time in our bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment