Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dammit! What the Hell is Wrong With Me?

I saw Drake today. I was three sheets to the wind by the time he got to the bar. He got caught in traffic and was over 45 minutes late.

He kept on texting me:
Much Traffic
I will make it
Start without me

Ha. I started drinking the moment I sat down. No problem there.

Herein lies the problem.

I was on Yahoo! Messenger this morning. I was a bit bored at work and I was looking for a bite from someone. Anyone!

I ended up chatting with a man I met on Ashley Madison back in December 2010, but I hadn't spoke with him since then.

We had a pleasant conversation. His name is Henrik. He is a journalist and an actor. This combination alone turned me on. A man who can write and act...what could be better!

(Oh dear whomever, I just received a text from Drake, telling me how hot I make him!)

So, Henrik asked me if I would like to attend the theater (a swanky theater in City X) this Friday.

Me?

YES! Of course I said YES!

What the HECK is the matter with me?

Isn't one man enough?

Did I have to say YES?

Of course I did.

I am so easy when it comes to men. They say "jump" and I say "how high?"

Drake is so good to me. We share so much. Things we would never tell anyone else.

And here I am nearly drooling and saying, "YES" to a man I don't even know.

Smack my head.

3 comments:

  1. It's just so easy to get caught up in the excitement of meeting new people, I know exactly how that feels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with you! I love that new excitement too.

    ReplyDelete