Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Just Couldn't Do It!

I decided to decline Henrik's invite to the theater, although I had already accepted. I thought about Drake and I felt a bit guilty.

Wow. Imagine that! Guilty? Me?

Besides, a (platonic) friend of mine had already invited me over for dinner and I just couldn't come up with a good enough lie. So I had to say "yes" to my friend.

I feel so much better now.

Henrik was very gracious about it. He said that we should keep in touch (doubtful). He sounds like a nice enough guy, but I already have a great guy, what more could I possibly want?

I really think I need to have my brain examined!

Or I need to find a high-thrill sport...jumping out of planes, maybe?

1 comment:

  1. My litmus test for decisions is "what will give me a sigh of relief?" Sounds like you made the decision that makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete