Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Awkward?

Hugh, my Australian lover, is coming to town (well, sort of) from November 18-20. He is staying in a city about an hour away from me. We agreed to spend the weekend together months ago.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, my husband needs my SUV that weekend and I refuse to drive his car (long story). So, I mentioned that to Drake, who knows about my upcoming tryst. Drake has offered to drive me to the hotel.

Awkward.

Drake jokes about having a threesome.

More awkwardness.

I know what he really wants to do show his DOMinance over me in front of Hugh. As a warning, I suppose. To let Hugh know who is really in charge.

I confess that I have some conflicting feelings, but the thought of getting away with Hugh for the weekend excites me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious, does Hugh know about Drake? Would he be comfortable with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Hugh does know about Drake. I last saw Hugh at the beginning of the year. What Hugh doesn't know is how the intensity of my relationship with Drake has evolved since I told Hugh I would spend the weekend with him.

    ReplyDelete