***Disclaimer: I do a cellular cleanse two days a month and towards the end of the second day (today) I tend to get a little loopy. So, whatever flows from these fingers...I can't claim full responsibility! I will try to maintain sanity!***
Drake met with Jim (part of a not-married-to-each-other couple) today. They met through a website Drake and I have been frequenting. Our never-ending quest to find a woman or couple for a threesome/foursome who won't flake on us. I have lost some interest in the quest, seeing that there are so many pretenders out there. Drake has forged ahead, determined to find the perfect match for us.
So Drake sent me an email and said he and Jim had a good conversation. The guy seems serious, but will talk to his girlfriend tomorrow.
I don't check the emails on the website very often, so Drake told me to check out Couple X.
I started following the thread of the conversation and stopped when I saw her fantasy. Or should I say her Daddy Fantasy. It is a rather extensive short story about wanting to please Daddy--quite graphic, I might add.
Ummm...
I started to laugh and could barely finish the story.
Fuck your Daddy?
Drake is nearly two decades older than I am, but unless it's buried deep in my sub-conscious, I have *never* wanted to fuck my Daddy. Ewww.
I tend to lean on my sarcastic side at times, so I sent him an email joking about the email thread between him and Couple X and her fantasy.
"I hope that isn't what you and I are about!" I added at the end.
His response. "No, it isn't. Don't start overthinking!"
Hmmm...
But I have!
I've never wanted to fuck my Daddy either, seeing as that's what I've always called my father...it's ewww to me too.
ReplyDeleteFucking an older man, on the other hand, is not ewww.