Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Let's Go to Bed

1. A friend is coming to have sex. There are 3 twin beds and an air mattress in the room. What do you do? (choose one)
a. Have sex where ever we land first, who needs a bed?
b. Have sex on a single twin mattress
c. Have sex on an air mattress
d. Or? (tell us your solution)


2. What is the oddest thing you have in your bedroom that someone would be surprised to find. Why is it there?
A riding saddle. I was an avid equestrienne when I was a young girl and I have fond memories of the saddle. So...it sits in our bedroom. No, I have never had sex in the saddle.

3. What are your favorite sheets?
a. Flannel--at least this time of year.
b. Cotton
c. T-shirt cotton (jersey)
d. Satin


4. Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out? Why?
Definitely out. I hate to feel like I'm in a straitjacket.

5. What is your usual bedtime? Why?
a. 8-10 pm--I am usually up around 4:30am, so I need to get to bed early.
b. 10-12 midnight
c. 12-24
d. Whenever my eyes won’t stay open any longer.


5. Do you sleep with closet door(s) shut or open? Bedroom door shut or open? Any particular reason why? Closet door shut--no reason. Bedroor door open or I will have to get up to let the cats in.

6. Have you ever broken a bed or other furniture during sex?
Broke a lamp once.

7. What’s your favorite type of bed for sex?
I know what I don't like. I can't stand waterbeds. I love the cool crispness of the sheets on a king-size bed at a nice hotel.

8. What do you sleep in?
a. Lingerie
b. Underwear
c. Day clothes
d. T-shirt
e. Nothing

Other - I sleep in silky pajamas.
————-

Visit TMI Tuesday to see who else is playing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm self-employed and occasionally find myself in clients' bedrooms. (No, I'm not a gigolo.) A couple of my clients have saddles in their bedrooms. I've wondered if they somehow incorporate the saddle into sex. And you're not the only one who's broken a lamp. Jill once kicked a lamp right off of a nightstand.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think a saddle would add a fun atmosphere ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll but in vote #3 for the saddle, or at least use it and the silky pajamas in a picture....

    ReplyDelete