I have fallen in love with hoodies of many different colors.
Don't get me wrong. I love to get dressed to the nines, but a lot can be said for comfy clothes.
Since I work from home, I can dress any way I please during the day. This winter I have been wearing boot-cut or flared jeans, a tank top or cap-sleeved t-shirt, and snug-fitting zippered hoodies. If I need to run an errand, I will throw on a pair of worn, comfy leather boots.
(If you're wondering: No, I have never worn pajamas while working!)
The problem with the above attire is that it isn't the sexiest combo to wear when meeting Drake (well, aside from the tank top cleavage and easy accessibility to my boobs). If I change before I go out to meet him, that will send up a red flag. I do have a closet full of non-hoodie clothing, but generally speaking...at the moment I am enjoying the comfort and warmth of my hoodies.
I dislike most sweaters (too scratchy) and blouses are simply not warm enough to wear during the winter. I would look ridiculous sitting at my work computer here at home wearing a dress and high heels. That type of outfit would definitely raise suspicions.
Summer is so much nicer. I can wear a flirty summer dress while I work and it doesn't look out of place. It simply looks as though I'm dressing for the season. Pair the dress with some sandals and I feel much sexier than I do in a hoodie and boots!
Granted, if Drake and I are going anywhere more than casual, I will wear something other than a hoodie. Usually, though, we stick to places with a casual dress code.
When I met Drake for drinks last week, I asked him about the way I dress. Does he wish I wore sexier outfits this winter? Was he tired of my hoodies?
He, sitting there in his slacks and dress shirt, gave me a very long, blank stare.
Which is why I love Drake. I could show up in a barrel or a burlap sack and he wouldn't mind.

See I would have thought Snuggie for work at home attire! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks cute. The saddle you are sitting on, adds a whole new dimension :)
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Mr. No Name
I think most men are probably interested in what's underneath the clothes (literally and figuratively) than the clothes themselves.
ReplyDeleteOne guy said to me so long as I didn't get dressed in the dark, he didn't care what I wore. Awww sweet!
ReplyDeleteI was with a guy once who told me specifically what to wear ahead of time. Later when I asked him if he liked it he said he hadn't even noticed what I was wearing.
ReplyDelete@Ryan lol A Snuggie? Never thought of that option! ;-)
ReplyDelete@MNN I'm glad you approve.
@Ponyboy I think that's how Drake feels!
@Leah Dressing in the dark has its dangers...I once walked out of the house with two different shoes on!
@Kitty Geez...