Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

On My Knees Again...

...and I don't pray.

I met Drake for a drink last night at one of our usual spots. A Tex-Mex restaurant. We split a carafe of wine. Since we didn't meet at the River, I simply assumed that he wasn't interested in sex.

As the carafe started to empty, our attitudes shifted. Drake held my knees between his knees and I found myself absentmidedly rubbing his leg...higher and higher.

He received a phone call from his daughter and I took out my phone. I put on a pair of reading glasses I recently bought.

"You look like the teacher we all wish we had..." Drake told me when his call was done.

I smiled.

"Let's pay and find somewhere to park."

He reads me so well, it's scary. He knows my facial expressions and apparently my voice changes as well. I also have a tendency to sniff and clear my throat when I'm turned on. Very odd, I think.

We drove around until we found a dark parking lot with a nice corner spot between trees and parked cars.

It wasn't long before we were in the rear seat and I was on the floor, kneeling in front of him and enjoying his cock.

What a fantastic way to end the day.

1 comment: