Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sofia Vergara is Hot (and Julie Bowen Ain't So Bad!)


A few days ago I read that AskMen named Sofia Vergara The Most Desirable Woman of 2012. I couldn't agree more. She is hot! She also has a wacky sense of humor. Not to mention that she's nearly 40 years old and beat out quite a few Hollywood young'uns. (Too bad she drinks Diet Pepsi!)

You go, girl!

I think Julie Bowen should receive an honorable mention. Cute and funny. Not quite as striking in a bikini, though!





3 comments:

  1. I've had a thing for Julie Bowen since Happy Gilmore, but I also think Sofia was a better choice.

    Those curves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Bowen all day, every day. I can't stand Vergara's character, personality, voice, figure, i just don't see it, but I'm sure that others would disagree. Of course, if three of us got together, I wouldn't complain too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie Bowen was wonderful on Boston Legal as well!

    ReplyDelete