Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Naughty Hangout (TNH): Nuisance(s)

I couldn't stop at one nuisance...
Nuisance 1. - Shaving. I no longer wax, after I had a terrible mishap.



Nuisance 2. Using a flat iron every morning to straighten my wavy hair.

9 comments:

  1. We can see how these things would be a nuisance for you, but they led to a couple very sexy pictures! You have very nice legs.

    Great job interpreting the "nuisance" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all suffer for our beauty, and, based on how beautiful you are, you must suffer a lot. And, as a guy, I appreciate it deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gams, all i see are gorgeous gams

    HTNH, babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate shaving too!!
    But why would you want to straighten such gorgeous hair? :(

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Thank you for the compliments...I think they're going to my head. ;-)

    As for my hair...it isn't curly enough to let it go curly and if I let go au nautral--it would be a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luna, I have the same hair problem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly...yet your icon hair looks so...perfect! (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What mishap?!? I love to shave...the feeling of smoothness is awesome. I have curvy hair but I have it cut short. ;) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @The Naughty Clan - My mishap was waxing and yanking off a chunk of my skin in a very sensitive area. :-( Thus, I no longer wax.

    ReplyDelete