This week's theme: Yummy--show your favorite chocolate or what you got for Valentine's Day. This bear is holding a box that contains chocolate. Yummy!
See who else is playing at The Naughty Hangout!
[This pic didn't come out quite as well as I had anticipated, but due to time constraints it was the best I could do!]

Looks yummy to me!
ReplyDeleteNo apologies necessary! I love your nipple decorations, very appropriate ;)
ReplyDelete~Kazi xxx
Never apologize! It's a great photo! The hearts on your nipples made me smile.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! I'm sure the chocolate was in fact yummy, but I'm guessing it's not the tastiest thing in this picture! Well done, as always.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great picture and a lovely post..... Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderfully yummy! The hearts on your breasts put a smile on my face. Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very nice Luna!
ReplyDelete