I wish Cupid would shoot me so I could attempt to see whether I can rekindle that "in love" feeling for my husband.
2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be?
(Sorry these aren't more sexual answers! This is the state of mind I'm currently in.)
I would like to be rewarded with enough money (not an obscene amount!) to allow me to live on my own without relying on someone else's income.
2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try?
Living on my own.
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give?
I would like to find one...ONE...man and give ALL of my love and devotion to JUST that ONE man.
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
Dear Husband,
What happened to US?
Your wife
4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day?
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
The chocolate would be a mould of my teeth. Just kidding! It would be in the shape of my lips. Pucker up! I love to kiss...
Bonus:
You can make your own valentine heart candy. What is your message? (Go to this link. Create your candy. Post the generated Valentine candy on your blog).
See who else is playing here.

Very honest and heartfelt answers. I think many of us have been where you are. We hope that things get better by next Valentine's Day, whatever "better" entails for you. At the very least, we hope that you enjoy your drink, as mentioned in #4.
ReplyDeleteCandy teeth would be so freaky! Lol. Lips is a better option for sure. :D ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThe chocolate kiss has some potential, 'cause either way, there is going to be something warm and sweet to swallow... LOLAMOJ
ReplyDeleteI hope that your husband gets the message and realizes how much more he could be sharing....
oxo
*sigh* I echo your angst about the hubby...
ReplyDelete~Kazi xxx