Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

When the Cat's Away...

I drove my husband, Dave, to the airport early yesterday morning. He will be gone for one week and my thoughts have been walking on the naughty side.

Why naughty? A perfect opportunity has presented itself--as Drake and I realized over lunch in a downtown cafe yesterday afternoon.

It has been awhile since we've had sex in an actual bed. Our trysts, as of late, have involved the back of his SUV. It is actually more comfortable than it sounds and has saved us a ton of money. Decent hotel rooms in this area aren't exactly cheap--even when you go through a site like Priceline, etc. We meet for sex at least once a week and we don't want the restriction of having to get a hotel room cramp our style!

We've decided that having sex at my house has a definite hotness factor.

We have tentatively agreed on Tuesday morning. My oldest son will be at work, my youngest in class. It works out perfectly.

Drake has been stressed out recently. I hope some sexual healing will ease the stress. He seemed distant at lunch and I needed him to reassure me that it wasn't us. I was pleased when he told me that he feels he can be himself with me and how much he enjoys hanging out together.

I lay in bed this morning, imagining him fucking me in my very own bed.

What a huge turn-on.

3 comments: