Tuesday, January 3, 2012
TMI Tuesday: Happy New Year
1. Finish this sentence: In the New Year _________ .
In the New Year I will be much more careful about what I say to whom. [Haha, that is quite funny, considering how I spill my guts on this blog!]
2. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? If yes, what are they for 2012?
I try not to. They're a waste of time.
3. What New Year’s resolutions did you make last year?
I don't even remember!
4. Think of three of those resolutions, from last year. How did you do in keeping them?
N/A
5. What was your most memorable sexual happening/experience in 2011?
My most meomorable experience is a former lover trying to out me and my lover to my husband. Fortunately, my husband didn't find out; unfortunately, my oldest son did.
Bonus: What was your most memorable experience (activity, event, etc.) in 2011?
That would probably be December 30th, when my husband nearly stopped breathing due to an asthma attack and I had to call 911.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5. Wow...bummer. What a cad for doing that. I hope all is okay with your older son.
ReplyDeleteBonus: Yikes!
Well you have had some super memorable moments.
Good TMI answers.
May you have a fabulous New Year and make only good memories.
-H
We have found that it's important to be careful what you say to whom! We do a decent job separating our blog and our non-vanilla activities from people who have no need to know about them, but it can be difficult.
ReplyDeleteWe hope that your 2012 is full of happiness!
N/A, ha! i love it
ReplyDeletegood luck with everything this year and rumbling into the future
HTMIT
Ouch, sounds like some scary moments there!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully 2012 will go more smoothly :D
~Kazi xxx