Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

What, Me Worry?


I was surprised Friday morning when Drake sent me an email saying that he had turned down a get-together with Steve and Kelly (the couple we have plans to play with). He said that although he still wants to follow through with them, he wants to wait until he's out of his funk so he can fully enjoy himself.

He hoped that was all right with me.

Of course.

I was actually surprised because he has been wanting it to happen for the longest time and now he had turned down the opportunity. It made me realize how serious his funk actually is.

He and I agreed to meet for lunch at noon near the River.

When I pulled into the parking lot at 11:55, I was disappointed to see Drake's SUV parked nearby. I was in serious need of caffeine and I had hoped to buy a diet Coke without a lecture. In Drake's eyes, soda is evil stuff.

My need for caffeine was due to picking up Dave at the airport late Thursday night. His flight had been delayed. I didn't get to bed until past midnight. That combined with a fitful night's sleep translated into less than three hours of actual sleep time.


I told Drake that I had hoped to beat him so I could buy a guilt-free soda.


"I'll buy you a soda," he said. "Don't I always give you what you want?" He paused for effect. "Except for an email."

We both laughed.

This was in obvious reference to the annoyance and anxiety he caused when, due to his funk, he didn't reply to my morning email on Wednesday.

We had our usual lunch--a pot pie for him and soup for me. He looked tired and drawn, but he had perked up a bit by the end of lunch.

We took his vehicle and drove down to the River to take a walk. It was an incredibly gorgeous, albeit windy, day. Unseasonably warm with the temp hitting around 55 degrees. He backed his SUV into the quasi parking space outside of the park. Our "sex spot." It dawned on me that he must have plans upon return from our walk...

We linked arms and walked along the path by the river. I let him do the talking. I could see that he needed to think out loud and I'm sure he knew that I wouldn't interrupt or give him unwelcome advice. He talked about his frustrations with a committee he is on and how stressful it has been for him.

He talked for well over the hour it took for us to walk a length of the river and back.

On the walk back, we held hands. When we reached his vehicle, he asked whether I wanted to sit in the backseat with him.

Of course!

We got into the back, he put his arm around me, and we kissed hard and deep. He put one hand up my shirt, inside my bra, and pulled and twisted my nipple. He knows how much this turns me on (as it does him) and I writhed and moaned due to the sheer pain of it. With his other hand, he pulled my hand down to the bulge in his pants. I rubbed him through the fabric for only a few moments until he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.  

He has a wonderful cock. I stroked him briefly before leaning over and taking it into my mouth. I licked and sucked on it until he took control and moved my head rhythmically up and down the shaft. When I came up for air, he took over and started to masturbate.

He loves to masturbate in front of me. He once told me that I am the first person he has ever felt comfortable masturbating in front of. 

Drake continued stroking himself. He pulled on my nipples and occasionally pushed my legs apart and slapped my cunt (although I was fully clothed).  

I love to watch the force of his strokes and the intensity that grows in his dazzling blue eyes.

He told me that he was ready to cum, but he didn't want to let go of the moment.

I watched him until I could see that he was ready to explode. I leaned over, took him into my mouth, and caught the explosion of cum that shot out of him. When we thought I had caught it all, he was able to squeeze out some more and then some more.

I love to catch and swallow his cum. In some odd way, he becomes a part of me when he isn't able to cum inside me during intercourse. I also feel that it shows him just how much I care about him. I truly enjoy it. I don't always need to have my own orgasm (especially when we have time constraints) to be satisfied. As odd as it may sound, satisfying him satisfies me.

I was surprised that over two hours had passed and it was time to go our separate ways.

On the ride back to my car, he thanked me for helping him feel less stressed out. I told him to tell me when he needs space, then I won't get crazy thoughts in my head.

I love what he and I have. We're friends as well as lovers and that is so special to me and I know it's special to him too.

I have nothing to worry about!

3 comments:

  1. "I love to catch and swallow his cum....As odd as it may sound, satisfying him satisfies me."

    That whole paragraph made me smile and made me sad at the same time. I'm so glad you feel that way about Drake, and at the same time yearn for my wife to feel the enthusiasm you feel.

    I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...but geez...I wish that for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very sweet, but let's not worry about that now.

    ReplyDelete