
All about the wedding tackle, twig & berries, pole, fire hose, skin flute, dipstick, meat thermometer or what we all know as the penis.
1. What’s more important – length or width? Why?
I'm selfish. I want both together. If I *had* to choose, I would say width. No, length. No, width. Oh, heck! I can't decide! Sometimes I like it deep, other times I like the fullness of a thick cock.
2. Ever encountered one that was too big for you to handle?
Egads. Yes! I was giving oral to a past lover; he was long and thick and my mouth went too wide and got stuck. My jaw actually locked for about five minutes. We went into a frenzy, trying to figure out how to unlock my jaw without having to go to the ER. This story has a happy ending. My jaw finally did unlock (no trip to the ER). We also continued our lovemaking as though nothing had happened.
3. Best place to put a penis?
Inside of ME, of course. ;-) Any orifice makes me happy.
4. If you had a penis for a day, what would you do with it?
I would give it plenty of attention--and take lots of pics, of course!
Penis Envy: Largest penis in the animal kingdom is 11 feet (blue whale)
5. You’re a penis, which love canal (that’s a vagina) would you most like to visit:
a. short and shallow
b. fall into the gap, gliding smoothly along the slick walls
c. tight suction lip-lock
d. none, I prefer the back door thank you
Based on how much my lover enjoys having his sucked on...I would have to say C. I'd love to know the feeling!
Bonus: What is the perfect name for your penis or a penis you use often?
Hmmm. For the one I use often, I would say Free Willy.
I apologize for the horrible formatting, I don't have time to fix it!
Free Willy! Another whale reference has to make lover feel good.
ReplyDeleteYour lockjaw story sounds pretty scary, but I hope it is amusing in retrospect. Glad everything worked itself out without a potentially embarrassing trip to the ER.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers- love "Free Willey" :)
ReplyDeleteLength or width, it's really what the fellow can do with it that matters :)
ReplyDeleteScary getting the jaw locked, that was always my greatest fear...
~Kazi xxx