[I wrote this several months ago and never posted it. These were the days before I turned 100% of my attention to Drake.]
Peter and I met on Ashley Madison back in January 2011. We chatted through Yahoo! messenger quite a bit, but I felt reluctant to meet him. There was something about him that seemed off. I couldn't quite pinpoint it, but it was there.
Around the middle of March, he and I were chatting and he said he really wanted to meet me. The following day was Friday and Drake was going to be out of town. I decided to meet Peter for coffee.
We met at a Starbucks about twenty-five minutes from my house. Parking was hell and I drove around and around until I finally found a parking garage. As I was walking up the street, I saw him walking toward me (we had exchanged pics shortly after we had met). We hugged and said hello.
"Try this!" He reached into a paper bag and pulled out something that looked like a burnt cork.
I backed away for a moment.
"What is it?"
"I bought it at the open-air market across the street. Try it! It's a treat!" He thrust the "treat" toward my mouth, as though he was going to feed me.
I gently pushed his hand away, took the "treat" from his hand, and put it tentatively in my mouth. It tasted awful. It tasted like a burnt biscuit.
"Isn't it great?"
"Ummm. It's different."
We walked up the street to Starbucks and I sized him up. Shorter than I (I am fairly tall, so I prefer tall men), early 50's, in good shape, decent looking--but not really my type.
We talked about our lives over coffee and then he asked whether I wanted to go for a ride. Sure, I said. Why not?
We went to his van. The back seat had been removed and there was a bicycle lying in its place.
We drove to a deserted park and he parked in the farthest corner. He leaned over and kissed me. The slut in me took over. I kissed him back and it didn't take long for us to decide that we should get into the back of the van. He took his bicycle out of the van and pulled a blanket out from under the front seat.
We ended performing oral sex on each other. He was actually quite good and I said some things, in the moment, that I now regret. Specifically, I commented on how orally gifted he was.
After our sexcapade in the back of his van, we headed back to the parking garage where I had left my car. We said our goodbyes.
"Next time, I'll bring the convertible," he told me.
I had been home for only a few minutes when I received a barrage of text messages. There were so many, in such rapid succession, my phone chirping over and over, that one of my kids looked at me in surprise. I ignored them until I had a moment alone to read them.
Over a series ot texts, he told me how wonderful I was, how much he enjoyed spending time with me. He wanted to see me again.
The slut in me took over. Again.
We agreed to meet at a Vietnamese restaurant the following afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment