Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Naughty Hangout (TNH): Isolation


Isolation in my blues... (a play on the theme of "Isolation" and "Blues").

See who else is playing at The Naughty Hangout.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! You're not kidding that you had a similar idea to ours! Jill considered wearing blue jeans, but for whatever reason the panties appealed to her more.

    The picture is quite alluring. You wear your blues quite well!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy pic. Thanks for stopping by and visiting our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. extraordinarily sexy, i'm really feeling you with this pic, fantastic job!

    HTNH, babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy interpretation of isolation in blues :)

    HHNT!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doubled up on themes, huh? Sorta like "Lonely Blues"...I like that. Looking forward to more of your creative HNTs. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say we take the blues away and dance.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that...blue hue and all. Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete