Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Need Help With Blogger!

When I click on comments within my own blog, a white page opens and I'm unable to read comments (I can only read them in my comments section or via email). This also means that I am unable to reply to anything that is written on my blog.

Apparently Blogger has a new commenting system and there is a "glitch." I've read that it's best to use Chrome or Firefox...something I really don't want to do because I need to use "InPrivate" when I log on to Blogger.

Does anyone have a way around this problem?

3 comments:

  1. I'm using IE for my naughty blog, too, and I'm not having the same problem at all. Have you tried reformatting how your comments in your settings.


    I can tell you, though, that Chrome has an incognito mode, just like IE's private mode. I think Firefox has a similar mode, too.

    Good luck! I hope this gets straightened out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I use Safari or Chrome and haven't seen this problem. Chrome definitely has a secret browsing mode - just click on File and Open A New Incognito Window, and it stops popping anything into history. Bliss! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I did change the settings on my comments and I can now view them...albeit in a different format.

    I will also check out Chrome's incognito mode.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete