Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Rollercoaster of Emotions

Why can't I be satisfied with the status quo?

Why can't I be content with a husband who says he adores me, but ignores me and a lover who genuinely seems to care about me but can't give me more?

I am really hating life at the moment.

Despite some choices I am currently making in my life, I know I am a good, decent person. I know that I deserve better than what I have. I have so much to offer *one* man. I am starting to spread myself too thin and it is taking a toll on me.

I want to quit everyone. My husband. My lover.

But I can't.



3 comments:

  1. I definitely echo that sentiment at times ... then I take a deep breath and get back on the ride for another go at it. If there could be just one man that could give me all that I desire, need and that I could give him all the same in return ... is that too much to ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna,

    Unless you are willing to go through some major life shitstorms (ie divorce) or lose your rock (Drake) you will have to "suck it up princess" as my mother says - she is not a compassionate woman. Fortunately, she is also says "and this too shall pass". I hope she helped, as I have no words of wisdom to offer.

    TTFN
    m
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know they say customers vote with their feet or pocketbook. I think you adore with your actions not your words. Saying you adore someone is easy; showing you adore them is something different. You need to make sure you are with the one you adore and who shows how much they adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete