Drake and I met for lunch on Friday. Although Dave, my husband, had been in the ER that morning, Dave is forever a trouper and went to work following treatment. I had called Drake Thursday night to tell him that I was having reservations about finding another couple to play with.
Here is the story. [I wrote this before my 24-hour bout with a nasty stomach virus. Turns out Drake came down with the same virus about six hours before I did. Nice way to bring in the New Year!]
When Drake and I met, we agreed that it would be hot to find another woman for some play time. When finding another woman proved difficult, we settled on finding a couple. Although we initially started out looking together, I grew disinterested after awhile (too many posers and flakes!). So, I told him to look and tell me if he met anyone of interest. He's tried various sites and in the past two weeks we have met two couples--married but not to each other (like us).
I liked the first couple. They genuinely seemed to care about each other and are about the same age difference Drake and I are. We had a pleasant lunch and we all seemed to get along well. Then Drake gave me the woman's contact information. I struck up a conversation with her and before I knew it, she had emotionally vomited all over me over the period of two days/two online chats totalling about three hours.
I was genuinely concerned about her.
We agreed to meet for coffee.
She flaked.
The second couple was nice enough, but just not our type. As Drake said, he thought that the guy was nice enough, but was more interested in simply fucking and we want more than that. We would like to find a couple we can hang out with once in awhile. It isn't just about sex.
So back to the first couple. Drake keeps on telling me that via the few chats he's had with her, that she's "really into you." Sure, she said some flattering things to me, but I am not accustomed to sexual come-ons from women.
I'm still "trying on" my bi-curiosity.
Honestly, I'm into men and I've had only limited experience with other women (kissing, grinding and that's about it!).
So, this has put me in a weird place. First of all, I tend to suffer from bouts with mild depression throughout most of winter. While I still have a strong libido right now, I don't feel as adventurous as I did, say, back during the summer.
That is why I told Drake that I wasn't sure about finding another couple.
He was very understanding. He reinforced that understanding when we went for a drive after lunch. He told me that he would never force me into doing something that made me uncomfortable. His take on some of the people (primarily men) he has chatted with is that many of them are in D/s relationships, but that the man seems to take some perverse pride in being able to make his woman do whatever he wants her to do.
"Like a trained animal," I said.
We agreed that I am much too headstrong to ever do something just because he tells me to do it. He said that is what he likes about our relationship. He said he likes to push me out of my comfort zone--which he said isn't too difficult because sexually I don't have many limits. However, he respects me and while he does like some control over me, we know he and I will never have a D/s relationship by the books.
We ended our time together with his admission that he is happy with things the way they are and if we find a couple...great...if not, that's okay too.
Luna,
ReplyDeleteSM and I have decided to give up on the swinger sites as couples "dating" is too demanding and draining. You find flakes like you did or have troubles arranging schedules, etc. we are going to stick to clubs where even if we do not meet another. Purple, we can have fun putting on s show for the assembled masses. Some of the couples we meet make be fakes or flakes, but as long as they hold it together long enough not to set off our spider senses, then everything will be fine.
TTFN
Mr. No Name
MNN - The clubs sound like crazy hot fun. The only problem is that Drake isn't much of an exhibitionist and it is harder for him (than for me) to get away and stay out late on a Friday or Saturday evening. Damn shame! I would love to, at the very least, check out a club in our area.
ReplyDelete