Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TMI Tuesday: Stop Making Sense

1. If you were a car, which one would you be? What are some of your best features?
A Land Rover (with a winch, of course!). Not one of those newer models, but the ones you would imagine on safari in Africa years ago. I traveled extensively as a child, so a foreign car suits me. The winch is to pull you out of trouble (of course). Rugged, reliable, trust-worthy, and able to endure a lot of different (as well as difficult) terrain.
2. If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?
Hmmm. That would all depend on what type of elephant you're talking about. An African elephant would be difficult to hide, it would probably go rampaging through the neighborhood. An Indian elephant would be a little easier to hide, but I just saw Water for Elephants (I despise circuses with animals!) and I would hate to chain up the poor animal. So, I would probably refuse the elephant and tell you to send it back to its home.
3. Finish this sentence: Tomorrow I absolutely refuse to….
...reply to any texts or emails from men from my past who just don't understand what the word "no" means!
4. What is the longest period of time that you’ve gone without a shower?
I am embarrased to say this: One week! I went to Baja with some girlfriends back when I was in college and we stayed in this little outdoor shack on the beach (the owners didn't know we were there--they had built the shack to view Haley's Comet). Fortunately, there was a port-a-potty, which we left without properly taking care of...yeck!. Of course we swam in the ocean every day, but salt water does not exactly qualify as a shower!
5. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
When I was a kid, my sister used to sprinkle tons of sugar on her sugared cereal. On April Fool's Day, I put salt in the sugar bowl. Boy, was it fun to see the look on her face when she took that first bite of cereal!
Bonus: What is the best piece of gossip that you heard recently?
Ugh. I hate gossip. I don't like listening to it, I don't like spreading it.

5 comments:

  1. A week in Baja, on the beach, sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week on the beach sounds great! Even more exciting that you were staying there without permission! And your prank made us laugh. That might be one we have to play on someone sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best excuse for not showering!

    And I love your elephant answer :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I like the original Range Rovers a lot. We were trying to buy one this past summer.

    2. My fantasy is to have an elephant refuge to help all the zoo and circus elephants. I love elephants.

    http://www.elephantsanctuary.org/default2.asp

    http://www.elephants.com/

    Welcome to TMI Tuesday .

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny - I did the same thing to my sister when we were little.

    ReplyDelete