Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Buzzing Vagina

My vagina is buzzing again.

Now, before you get jealous--or laugh, for that matter, it is extremely annoying. It started several weeks ago. It is this pulsating vibration...as though I have my cell phone on vibrate and I am holding it up to my crotch.

I decided to google "buzzing vagina." Wow. 636,000 results. Where to begin?

I waded through several forums--all centered around pregnancy.

I am NOT pregnant.

I found another forum where various maladies were tossed about. Spasms. Nerve damage. High blood pressure. Herniated discs.

My favorite?

Kundalini Syndrome. This occurs after a near-death experience. So says Wikipedia. One of the symptoms is vibration under the skin.

Haha.

I have a pelvic exam scheduled for next month. I think I will leave any speculation to rest and ask the "expert." Maybe I'm having too many orgasms.

Near-death experience?

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment