2. You have been invited to a private dinner at Godfather’s Pizza by Herman Cain. Do you accept? Yes...but only if I'm served something other than pizza! Why or why not? I love to meet new people and I would enjoy picking his brain to figure out why he's such a horse's ass. I might buy some steel-toed boots to wear to kick him in the crotch if he makes any advances toward me...
3. Charlie Sheen (for women) or Your favorite female porn star (for men) is making a movie in the city where you live. You happen to meet him/her, and he/she suggests you stop by his/her hotel for a drink?
Do you go? Sure. Here is my Charlie Sheen story. I went to college in LA and worked at a bookstore in Westwood for about a year. Charlie Sheen visited the bookstore on occasion and he would order Jumble puzzle books. He said he did them on the plane to help pass the time. He was damn cute, very sweet, and I would have no problem having a drink (or more haha) with him! I wasn't a "star" gazer, but my co-workers and I always looked forward to seeing him. Am I one of the few people who isn't a Charlie Sheen hater?
4. Your boss (of the opposite sex) who has been very flirty with you insists that when you’ve finished a project by working late or on a weekend you bring it by his/her house immediately?
Do you go? Hell yeah. It's my job! Flirty or not!
Do you go alone or take a friend along? Alone. I would probably wear something subtly sexy, just to be a tease, and then turn him down if propositioned me. Because, after all, sex in the workplace with a superior is a no-no (hehe).
5. You’re working on a political campaign. Late one evening, you get a call from the campaign manager saying the candidate (of the opposite sex) would like to see you right away in his/her hotel room.
Do you go? Yes or no. Yes.
Do you tell someone you are going there or keep it a secret? Secret.
What do you wear? I would wear one of those fleecy hotel robes, nothing underneath, tied loosely at the waist, hair mussed a bit...
Bonus: What’s the best invitation you’ve received? Why is it memorable? I was once invited to a party thrown by the son of a cosmetic queen. That was a hoot.

Love your Charlie Sheen story, so cool!
ReplyDeleteMrs. D - Charlie Sheen was just the tip of the iceberg! A lot of celebs frequented our store...so many that we actually kept a journal of who came in. It was great fun. It takes a lot to impress me, but it was fun to see the celebs acting like "normal" people!
ReplyDelete