For a first-timer, and for that matter a hastily-taken pair of pictures, these are two absolutely gorgeous shots. Very festive and Christmasy, but more than that, very sexy!
Too cool! Love the photos. The "afterthought" reminds me of my HNT from this past week. There's definitely something sexy about the soft glow of Christmas tree lights against naked flesh!
Well what a way to start HNT. Love it! Can I unwrap it now? ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely like your afterthought! The beforethought isn't too bad either!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL first time HNT. Love this very much.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD! two of the best views of all time. love 'em. welcome to the hnt party, a party i hope continues forever...
ReplyDeleteFor a first-timer, and for that matter a hastily-taken pair of pictures, these are two absolutely gorgeous shots. Very festive and Christmasy, but more than that, very sexy!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. I especially love that first one with the bow.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas tree HNT!
I can't decide which one is my favorite, both are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the wonderful comments. I enjoy unleashing my inner exhibitionist!
ReplyDeleteBig fun!! I love the decorative possibilities :)
ReplyDeleteHHNT!
~Kazi xxx
Too cool! Love the photos. The "afterthought" reminds me of my HNT from this past week. There's definitely something sexy about the soft glow of Christmas tree lights against naked flesh!
ReplyDeleteWell Merry Christmas in JUNE to me. I just found this. Wonderful Pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks. Better late than never. ;-)
Delete