Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Leash Pull

Leash Pull was the subject line of the latest email from Drake. It made me smile. The message was brief. I had been quiet all morning, neglecting to send him my morning email to greet him to the day.

He asked: Is everything okay?
My reply: Hmmm, do you think I'm making nefarious plans?
His reply: I'm just trying to get inside your head.

He wants to dominate me in and out of the bedroom, but he is well-aware of how independent and headstrong I can be, which makes me a very questionable sub. With his Type A wife and a house full of teenagers, I can understand his desire to exert control over me--considering how little control he has over the people around him.

I have decided to work harder at being a sub to his Dom. We're not exactly following the conventions of a D/s relationship...we're making things up as we go along.

He did have a few words to say to me on Monday. He won't tolerate any more of my fucking around (completely understandable). I will only fuck men he tells me to fuck (again, understandable).

I truly want to please him. I would be a fool to risk losing him.

2 comments:

  1. If you are goint to be his sub, he has to be a DOm worthy of your submission. You may need to coach him along. Sounds like it could be fun and fufilling.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. He is most definitely worthy! He knows how hard to push me and when to back off. His take is that our D/s relationship will only work if I am agreeable and he doesn't push me unnecessarily or control every move I make. He wants a partnership of sorts, but where he leads and I follow, accepting the decisions he makes.

    ReplyDelete