Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Stat Counter

Can anyone recommend a decent stat counter? I've tried several and I've deleted them all. One counter I had refused to recognize my password and I had to send an email to reset my password any time I wanted to do admin work.

I am fascinated by the visitors I get from all around the world and I am curious to know the time they spend on my blog.

So...if anyone has a recommendation, I would truly appreciate it.

If you prefer sending me your recommendation via email (or if you just want to say "hi!"):
lunamoon534@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have been using SiteMeter http://www.sitemeter.com/
    for years. The free version lets you see location, referring page and other interesting details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used SiteMeter, and have no complaints with it. But I recently had StatCounter recommended to me, and I prefer it (http://statcounter.com/).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have moved from sitemeter to statcounter. Though I find as my number of hits has increased I bother much less to look at the stats.

    - P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use the free version statcounter.

    ReplyDelete