Flakes. They're all flakes. At least that's the impression I'm under. It has been over a year...A YEAR!...since Drake and I began to search for a woman or couple to play with. We've tried the major sites: Ashley Madison, APG, and Adult FriendFinder. You would think...THINK...that at this point we would have found someone...anyone...to play with. We haven't. They all bail at the last moment. I remember one woman I chatted with online and finally via phone ended up telling me that she had developed a serious health condition and had to break things off. C'mon. Gimme a break!
There is certainly no scarcity of men, though. There is a line out the door and around the corner. Some pose as a couple to get our attention and then admit that the female has left....would we still be interested? Sorry. Drake and I did an MFM early on in our relationship (with a former lover of mine) and we agreed that it was his turn to choose. Little did we know how much energy it would take.
What's the deal? His age does pose a bit of a barrier. Their loss. I'm having the best sex I've ever had in my life (and I've been around the block a few times).
Hey LM,
ReplyDeleteTry fetlife.com
It's a fetish-oriented social networking site, not a dating site, so there's a learning curve, but the upside huge. Going to meet & greet events is the best way to find people