Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tony - My All-American Guy Part I

I met Tony back in July through a G-rated website. He had seen my profile pic and was able to deduce my email address (through trial and error) based on my screen name on the website. I admit I was a little flattered that this guy would go to such lengths to find me. His first email was short and sweet: "I saw your pic on ****.com and I think you're beautiful. I don't know what your marital status is, but I wanted to tell you that."

I sent him a reply, indicating that I was sweet and nice, but married with a naughty streak. This piqued his interest, so he responded "how naughty?"

We emailed each other for a week, then I went on vacation for a week. He sent me a few pics. He was in his early forties, handsome and athletic. Upon my return, he started pressuring me to meet him. He happened to live less than thirty minutes from my house, so the temptation to meet him was definitely there.

At first we arranged to meet for a picnic in the park the following Sunday. Unfortunately, the forecast called for high heat, humidity, and a possible thunderstorm. So, we scrapped that plan and opted to meet at an Irish pub at 1pm. Oh, did I mention that there was a motel conveniently located next door?

I arrived at the pub before he did (I am SO anal about being early). When he walked through the front door and saw me, he gave me a broad, boyish, grin. I stood up from the booth and we hugged.

"Wow," he said. "You're even more beautiful in person."

A waitress approached the table and before we had even looked at the menu, we both ordered the same brand beer. We laughed and took that as a good omen.

We started slow. We talked about our childhoods, where we went to college, our jobs, our kids. We finally moved into the delicate territory of our spouses. It figured that the All-American Boy would marry the Homecoming Queen. The only problem was that the Homecoming Queen had morphed quickly into the Ice Queen once they had been married for a few years.

He definitely had a very powerful love-hate relationship with his wife. Sometimes he was close to spitting when he talked about her shortcomings--which appeared to be many. I asked him why he stayed and he admitted that if they didn't have two beautiful little boys, he would have left a long time ago. He had to practically beg her to have sex.

One hour turned into four. Twelve beers (between us) and a plate of nachos later, we started talking graphically about sex. He wanted to know what I wouldn't do. I told him that I was quite open-minded.

We sat in silence for awhile. The sexual tension between us was palpable. We couldn't keep our eyes off of each other: fuck-me eyes. He motioned for the waitress who gave us the bill. As she turned to leave, Tony got up and sat next to me on my side of the booth. He pulled me toward him and kissed me very softly on my lips.

"Let's get a room."

He paid and we left quickly, agreeing to meet at the motel next door. He had to run to the ATM to pick up some cash to pay for the hotel room.

Waiting for him to return made me hot and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment