"i've fallen 4 u" Those were the words I sent to Drake via text message after we had met for drinks last week and we had engaged in a rather intense conversation about him and me...us. I had been sitting at a stoplight along the Pike. "that worries me" I added. He replied, "no worries." It had taken me nearly a year to admit how deep my feelings were for him. I think he knew that I had finally come around. A barrier had finally been broken and the games I play (that I am ashamed to admit to) can finally come to an end.
I sent him an email the following morning, repeating how terribly I cared about him. Drake replied that he was honored and that although there are obvious limitations, there is no reason why we can't deepen our connection. "I do love and care about you," he wrote.
Love. I'm still trying to understand what it means.
No comments:
Post a Comment