I received an email from Alan this morning.
Alan...Alan...the Italian Stallion.
He asked me how my weekend was and how I was doing. He said he had fired up his hot tub and thought of me. He looks for me at the gym. He still wants to see me, although I've told him multiple times that I'm trying to stay faithful to Drake. He doesn't give up, but I don't mind his emails. He doesn't have that semi-stalker quality like some other men I know. Ugh.
Back in late July I was annoyed one Sunday morning. My "bi-curious date" had bailed on me. We had arranged to meet at Starbucks that Sunday afternoon and she flaked. She sent me this long, apologetic email saying that she wasn't really sure what she wanted, that her therapist advised her against it...blah...blah...blah. I was so amused by the email that I forwarded it to Drake. He replied, "She sounds like a head case. We wouldn't want to play with her anyway."
So my afternoon was ruined and I wanted to go out. On a whim, I placed an ad in "Strictly Platonic" on Craigslist for someone (I wasn't specific...male...female) to have drinks and conversation with. I didn't mention sex. I didn't NOT mention sex.
Within an hour I had received several potential dates. One was too far away, another sounded a little off, but one sounded just right. He and I cut to the chase pretty quickly. We exchanged pics after the second email and arranged to meet at a small bar/restaurant that afternoon about 30 minutes from my house.
I was pleasantly surprised when he walked into the restaurant. He was tall, good-looking, of Italian descent, and he walked with an air of confidence. He requested a booth in the farthest corner of the restaurant. He was divorced, but took my status into consideration.
Within minutes after ordering (I ordered a margarita and braised mushrooms--good combo, Luna!) we were chatting like old friends. We spent a long time discussing our favorite movies. He dropped that he had converted a bedroom in his home into a theater. The meal was winding down and I couldn't resist:
"I might have time for a movie, " I said.
So we got into our vehicles and I followed his Mercedes out into the country, over long, winding roads. I couldn't help but wonder where we were going. He slowed down near a large, gorgeous house sitting on a hill and pulled into the driveway.
His theater was up a flight of stairs, down a long hall, in a large converted bedroom. He had grabbed a few beers before we descended the stairs. When we reached the theater, he looked pleased that I was impressed. A gigantic screen, a big comfy couch, and a large bean bag he called his "sex bean bag."
I chose the movie Diner because I had never watched it. We sat together on the couch, my legs propped up on his lap.
"You know we're not going to make it through the movie," he said. He leaned over and kissed me.
Ten minutes into Diner, my mind began to wander.
"Do you have any porn?" A no-brainer question if there ever was one. "I've never watched porn on a screen this size."
He left the room and returned with two choices. An anal flick. An oral flick. I picked the anal flick.
"She takes it like a champ," he commented. I giggled as the larger-than-life woman on the screen engaged in an airtight seal while one guy babbled on in incoherent English with a German accent.
The porn viewing was short lived. We moved from the couch over to the bean bag and he shut off the movie.
I warned him that I had my period. Egads. What was I thinking that morning? I certainly don't like to have sex during the beginning of my period on a first date (first fuck?). He said he didn't mind, but since I did we decided that a blowjob would be agreeable.
He was long and thick and I had a terror-stricken moment imagining my jaw locking up the way it had several years prior with Josh. Luck was with me, though. He worked my clothes off and stripped me bare to my panties. I crouched on the bean bag, stroking and sucking, until he exploded, giving me a nice facial.
It was getting late and I told him I had to leave. On my way out the door, he gave me a small container of fresh tomatoes and invited me back to try out his hot tub.
I decided that the afternoon/evening with Alan was preferable to having coffee with some bi-curious chick.
No comments:
Post a Comment