Drake and I met for lunch on Friday. He had a pot pie, I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I was tired and he was tired, so the conversation dragged at times. Once we had finished eating, he suggested driving down to a place we call the River. The River is where we go when we don't get a room. There is a long secluded road that leads to the main river in our area. Parking is minimal, but there is rarely anyone there on a Friday afternoon.
We took his vehicle and we parked in the mud underneath a canopy of trees. I think we both had a nap in mind...until he suggested giving me a massage.
He rested his back on the inside of the hatch and I sat between his legs--my head on his crotch. He began to run his fingers firmly down my face from my forehead to my cheeks and then moved on to my nose, then chin. Drake kept on telling me that I was tense, that I needed to relax...which can be difficult for me.
He massaged my shoulders for several minutes before sliding his hands down the front of my shirt and down my bra. He massaged my breasts and I writhed in pleasure. He began pulling and twisting my nipples. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I turned over onto my stomach, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his erect cock. I ran my tongue up and down his cock in a straight and zig-zag motion. I sucked on his balls and stroked his cock. We kissed.
Before we knew it, we were both out of our clothes. I got onto my back and spread my legs. I was breathing in short, deep breaths. He entered me and I pulled my legs up onto his shoulders so I could feel him plunging deep inside me. Each hard thrust made me cry out.
He told me one of his fantasies (watching me and another woman have oral sex) and after we both came, we were completely spent.
The car was heating up, so we got dressed and opened the hatch. We lay on a sleeping bag with our heads at the back of the SUV. We fell asleep and I woke up about 15 minutes later to the sound of heavy rain beating down. The hatch served as a canopy, so we didn't get wet.
I felt so safe and secure, resting my head in the crook of his arm--the arm that circled around my back, the hand that rested on my shoulder. There was a commingling scent of deodorant, breath mints, and sex.
Geez, I thought, it can't get much better than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment