We had barely known each other a week when we decided to meet. I worked half days on Fridays and his work schedule was flexible, so Friday was the perfect day. He told me how to dress--skirt and top, no bra and no panties. We agreed to meet in a parking lot at a mall close to where I worked and then we would proceed to a hotel. I could barely get through the four hours at work. The anticipation was almost too much to bear. When my workday finally ended, I went to the restroom and slipped off my bra and panties.
I drove to the mall with a feeling of excitement and lust. I liked the way he took control. I knew what I was doing was crazy...but I was doing it anyway. I've had many crazy moments in my life, but recently things had been pretty calm.
I arrived early and sat for several minutes, checking myself out in the rearview mirror, adjusting my skirt. A large SUV with tinted windows pulled up next to me and a tall man with grey hair stepped out. He walked very purposely over to my SUV and gestured for me to open the door. He ordered me to pull up my skirt. He fondled me for a few moments and then moved his hand down the front of my shirt and began twisting my nipples. I moaned softly. We hadn't even said hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment