Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Joining Ashley Madison...

I was not new to Ashley Madison. I had met numerous men on AM and then decided I needed therapy. My therapist told me to sever all ties with them. So I did. I am not sure why I felt the need to go back to AM. I was looking for passion and excitement--which I wasn't getting from my husband. When you've been married for over twenty years, it's easy to see that side of your life go down the toilet.

I have always been attracted to older men. Since that wasn't a convenient box to check, I added it to my profile. Drake indicated in his profile that he was 58. After several emails, he confessed that he was actually 61. The 19 year age difference between us didn't concern me. What was most important was that we had made a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment