Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tony - My All-American Guy Part II

Sex with Tony had been a mind-blowing experience. He had told me that he was very oral and he didn't disappoint. At the pub we had discussed anal sex and I had told him how much I enjoyed it. I didn't disappoint in that area. Overall, it was a hot hour and since we had spent so much time seducing each other at the pub, we had little time left for fun!

We agreed to meet again. Soon.

Life got in the way, but several weeks later I received an email from him telling me that he wanted to see me again. He wanted me to join him at his house (he worked from home). He was emphatic that his wife wouldn't walk in on us. I love the anticipation of illicit sex, but I have no desire to destroy anyone's marriage.

At the pub a few weeks earlier, we had discussed him photographing me as well as golden showers. We both had only one experience with golden showers and wanted to try it again.

I arrived at his house at the appointed time and he escorted me down his large, spacious basement. He undressed me and asked me to sit spread-eagle on his couch. He walked into his office and came back with a camera. He took a number of provocative poses of me. Spread-eagle on the couch, arms and legs spread up against the wall, sucking his cock with a blindfold on.

It was making both of us hot and horny. He slipped on a condom and started screwing me doggy style. He came, but the golden shower was what we were really anticipating.

We went into the shower and I got down on my knees while he tried...tried...to release. The taboo was apparently too great for him, so we decided that I should try first. He got underneath me on his knees and after a few attempts, I let loose with a stream I had been holding for several hours. I let it run over his face and down his chest. I could see that he was enjoying every minute.

Then it was his turn. He turned the water on the shower just a bit to try to stimulate him. It worked. I felt a rush onto my face and into my mouth. It was hot. It was erotic. It was salty.

Then came a huge blunder.

I took a small compact into the bathroom with me to freshen up. Tony called me out to the other room to see the pics he had taken. I forgot the compact.

It wasn't until I got to my car and checked my phone for missed calls/notifications that I realized that I was missing the compact. I walked purposefully back to his house, where he was preparing to leave.

"I left my compact in your bathroom!" I said.

"What? My wife is about to call me any minute!"

He left for a few moments and came back and said he had found it. At that moment, his cell phone rang.

We quickly said our goodbyes and I walked away feeling like a fool.

Tony has wanted to see me since then, but I have been trying to stay "faithful" to Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment