Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sunday Stealing: Who Are You? (One Week Late and on a Saturday)

Yes, this is me!
 
 
I liked these questions, so I thought I would post despite being a bit late to the party.

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
I was a happy kid. I had a great group of friends wherever I lived (I moved a lot). Awesome Mom, Dad, and older sister. I was spoiled. I loved horses more than boys (surprise!!) for quite a few years.

16. What is your earliest memory?
I was on a hobby horse in a playground (3 or 4 years old) and some kid lied to me and told me that my Mom was looking for me. I left and he took my hobby horse.

17. How much schooling have you had?
Bachelor's degree.

18. Did you enjoy school?
I didn't truly enjoy or appreciate school until I hit college/university.

19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
Egads. A conservative estimate is somewhere between 20 and 25 homes.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
Honestly? I idolized my Mom and Dad when I was younger...until I became a teenager. I had this awesome history teacher in high school. Even though I put little effort into my studies, he knew I was intelligent and encouraged me.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Due to moving around so frequently, we were a tightly knit family of four. We are still close.

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Hands-down...a veterinarian. I loved animals when I was a kid.

23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
Studying to finish my college degree after a twenty-year hiatus, hiking with my oldest son, and reading.

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
Honestly? I got discouraged and impatient easily. (Things have improved since then). I had a big heart and I was always defending other kids (and I often go myself in trouble as a result!). I was impulsive (still am at times). I never let anyone walk over me (something I learned from my Mom).

25. As a child, were you popular?
I was too introverted to be popular. However, I always had wonderful friends. Fortunately, I was never picked on or bullied.

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
This is terrible, I honestly don't remember my first kiss (pathetic, huh?) However, I remember my first "boyfriend." His name was Matthew. He was in my Kindergarten class and I adored him!

27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
I am not overly impressed by anything due to seeing so much of the world at such a young age.

28. What’s next?
What's next? Hmmm. I am fairly content with my life at the moment. It has some ups and downs, but overall I would say I am content. No major changes on the horizon.

See who else is playing at Sunday Stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment