Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TMI Tuesday: You Wear It Well!

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?
Wow! That is a tough one.

Something New: I recently bought a pair of bootcut Levi's. I haven't worn Levi's brand jeans in years and this pair is so damn comfortable. They're a bit stretchy and very soft. I absolutely love them! I buy my jeans/pants in junior sizes. The odd sizes fit me much better than women's even sizes. Plus, junior sizes tend to be lower cut in the waist, which I like!

Something Old: I have a beautiful pair of worn leather boots that hit me nearly mid-calf. They are a dark caramel color and a bit beat up (or should I say "gently worn?"). I absolutely love them. They were quite expensive and I wasn't sure whether to buy them at the time, but now I'm glad I did!

2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends / workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?
It isn't so much an item of clothing, but a look I actually "stole." I was in a six-week training class with an attractive woman who always dressed so stylishly. I was jealous. She could rock a scarf and often did. She had them in many colors, patterns, and textures. Once the class was over, I didn't see her again. So I co-opted her scarf look. I am glad fall is here. I'm looking forward to wearing scarves again!

3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?
Drake has this blue short-sleeve shirt that complements his blue, blue eyes. He looks so sexy in it!

4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?
Hmmm. Another tough one. I tend to be a fairly modest person (yes, believe it!). You won't find me prancing around in anything that isn't "age appropriate." I am a classic introvert, I don't like to draw too much attention to myself. However, there are times when I like to sneak in sexy. I have a pair of black Yoga pants (although I can't contort my body into downward dog!) that I like to wear with a cap-sleeved low-cut pink t-shirt. It makes me feel sexy and feminine. When I am in awesome shape (unfortuately, the stress of this year has caused me to put on a few pounds!), I love to go out wearing this outfit. Whenever I wear it around Drake, he never fails to squeeze my ass. :-)

5. When you want to feel sexy what do you wear and why?
I have this awesome wraparound dress that hits above the knee and shows a bit of cleavage. It is a cream color with black flowers. It looks great on me. With a pair of two-inch heels, I feel sexy!

6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?
Honestly? It would be a toss up between jeans and shoes (boots, specifically!).

Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.
There is nothing sexier than being in a dress, heels, no panties and having my dress pulled up to my waist, doing it doggy style.

See who else is playing at TMI Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Really like your answer to the bonus question! Variations on that theme sound like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore wrap around dresses and boots on women. Seriously sexy on both counts. Well written, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @#6 How about a pair of stiletto heeled Alexander McQueen crocodile boots?

    "Refusing to surrender to marriage!" If that is so, then it’s impossible to be an adulteress :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1SfS3AV84

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a lot of thoughts on your answers, but they all went right out the window as soon as I read your bonus answer. Very sexy scenario! I love having Jill in that exact way.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete