Tuesday, October 9, 2012
TMI Tuesday: Fuck Yeah, It's Random
Hey, hey, hey, hey…Time to get random again on TMI Tuesday. Why? Because it is fun to know random stuff about you; it can reveal a lot about your personality.
1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.
Ever? Absolutely sluttiest? This may not seem slutty, but to me it is. When I first met my husband, years ago, I mooned him in a public place (yes, there were people around!) This may not seem slutty to some, but I have a sense of decorum. While I don't like to publicly display my sexuality in my vanilla life, I certainly don't hold anything against those who do! Again, it's that introvert in me.
2. Have you ever played air-guitar. . .naked?
Uh...YEAH!
3. To what song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked?
Everlong by the Foo Fighters. Shall I upload the movie of me playing? ;-)
4. Are you good in bed? Why?
"Good?" I am awesome in bed. Why else would I feel a need to write about my exploits in a blog? ;-) Seriously, my prowess in bed is based on the man I am with. Right now, I am good because I know that I totally please Drake and that's what I consider "good"...pleasing the one I'm with.
5. What FEELS Sexy to you–tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this)
Okay, this is going to sound bizarre. I love rubbing my hand on Drake's hairy arm. Dunno why! He has sexy arms!
Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.
Hot introvert who is loving life!
See who else is playing at TMI Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ohhhh I love the feel of my husbands biceps and chest when he flexes. Watching him work in the yard is enough to make me wet as hell....
ReplyDeleteFun answers. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like #6 especially. And for #3, yeah, we'll be waiting eagerly to see that!
Great answers!
ReplyDeleteYou better have that movie :)
I can't get all of these cos I'm on a phone and if I try to scroll up I'll lose the comment box.
Sluttiest - blowing my man while he was driving on the thruway and telling him to get beside every trucker he could so they could look down and see us. We went beside about 6 who all blew their horns. Then I pulled my clothes off and miles of them were blowing horns.
Favorite feel is sucking balls. So fragile, so tactile, such a full body response.
Crazed confused enthused greedy warrior woman.
So fun. Thanks!
You mention your sense of decorum in #1; I think that it was the contrast from what is expected of you that makes mooning your husband-to-be in public such a shocking, and slutty, move. I certainly approve.
ReplyDeleteYES! We want to see the naked air guitar movie!
Very cool, very thoughtful answer to #4. We find that we are both good in bed because we feed off the other's sexual energy. I consider myself very good in bed, but I'm not going to be able to show my partner a good time if she isn't into it.
Great bonus answer!
-Jack
At the risk of sounding condescending, I think it's adorable that you feel mooning your hubby is slutty! I can't think of a different word that would sound 'less negative' depending upon POV. I really think it's adorable. I've let go of a lot of decorum when it comes to my sexuality, so I kinda relate to what you're saying. Some things are still just TOO MUCH for me to even consider doing in a public place.
ReplyDeleteAnd remember, class never goes out of style. So hold your head up high when 'defending' your introversion!