My blog roll has been hijacked by two blogs I did NOT add. I can't figure out how to get rid of them. Grrr.
On a happier note. I'm proud to be living in a state where voters approved gay marriage. Hopefully, the legalization of marijuana will soon be on the ballot.
Interesting you say that. I noticed yesterday that two now-defunct blogs I followed and really enjoyed, (so I did not remove them from my blog roll)have been taken over by someone else and they are posting large numbers of posts. Same for a third blog a couple weeks ago. I want to keep them on my blogroll for the writing of the original poster, but now I'm getting all these new posts that are not to my interest at all!
ReplyDeleteThis has happened to my blogroll too in the past week. These are not blogs I subscribed to, and I can't figure out how to get rid of them.
ReplyDeleteVery annoying.
I better check mine...
ReplyDeleteGlad your state legalized gay marriage too, hopefully in time more will follow.
Oo for hacking...
ReplyDeleteYay for gay marriage!
TTFN
Mr. No Name
Okay. Welcome to Sassy's tech saavy enough to be dangerous advice. Have you tried
ReplyDelete1) Within your blog
- go to your blog home page
- sign in (upper right)
- scroll down to wherever you have your blogroll, find the little screwer/wrench icon and click it
- it should open a box called "configure blog list" - find the offending blog and click REMOVE, then SAVE
- shed a tear for dear, departed bloggers
Note - Usually, all the content from the prior blog is gone, so there is no sense saving these.
2) Within Google Reader
If that doesn't work, go back to the top of your blog home page, and click on Design in upper right
CLick on MY BLOGS on the left
Click on VIEW IN GOOGLE READER
Click on Blogger Dashboard - that should open a new page with the blogs you've subscribed to, find the ones you now want to unsubscribe and hit Settings and click "stop following this site" on the right, then Done
Hope one of those works! Let me know!
-S