I'll be SO happy when November 6th has come and gone.
I hop on Facebook perhaps once a day. My News Feed has been overrun by my friends who are Democrats and my friends who are Republicans. One woman posts political comments daily and she is borderline insulting at times. The problem is that I truly like her. I just don't like her politics!
Then there's the "Zumba Sex Scandal" in Kennebunk, Maine. What is the point in outing people? Why release names? Don't the police have anything better to do? Doesn't the justice system have more pressing matters?
Prostitution? Legalize it!
Pot? Legalize it!
The US Voting System? Reform it!
As for last night's debate? The best part was Romney's "binders full of women" remark. I couldn't stop laughing. I suddenly realized how much I miss Bushisms. A classic? Listen below (it is barely 30 seconds long). My all-time fave.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. There's so many annoying comments going around
ReplyDelete-DB
Oh yes... I am in media shut down trying to avoid the stupid sniping. I turned on the radio to hear the weather and was just about to turn it off when they said, "Only three weeks to the election" and I thought, "THANK GOODNESS!" I'd much rather hear about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteheh. i'm in a different part of the world so i don't have to deal with politics right now. but i can sympathise. it was hell when we had elections last year!!
ReplyDeleteWell I find your politics very amusing ~
ReplyDelete