Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Threesome With Nina

(I know this post is odd coming on the heels of my prior post, but life marches on!)

I met Nina on Craigslist about a month ago. I had put an ad in the Strictly Platonic section, seeking women who were having affairs. I was hoping to find someone to hang out with. Someone who would understand.

Of course I received a bunch of replies from men. Including one cross-dressing man I've become friendly with. But that's another story!

I emailed with several women, but there was only one woman I felt a connection with. She lives about an hour south of me and we arranged to meet at a restaurant in a large shopping mall. The mall is about a half-hour's drive for both of us.

We hit it off immediately. She is younger than I am, but has been married several times. Very open about sex, the way I am. We sat and talked for several hours.

A few weeks later, we arranged to meet for dinner again. I was feeling a bit naughty, so I asked her whether she would be interested in joining Drake and me instead. Her quick reply was "yes."

I spoke to Drake and he started making arrangements to meet on Saturday afternoon at a hotel close to her.

Drake texted me the room number. I arrived shortly thereafter. I went up to the room and he gave me a big hug and kiss. He asked me what I had been doing all day.

"Watching porn and reading Newsweek," I told him. I had been fortunate to have the house to myself most of the day.

He laughed.

Shortly after I arrived, Nina sent me a text announcing her arrival. I went down to the lobby and we went up to the room together.

Drake gave her a big hug. He offered us glasses of wine and the three of us settled, fully clothed, on the bed. She and I sat on either side of Drake.

He chatted her up. She laughed a lot. A nervous laugh, I suppose. But he finally put her at ease (although after she left he commented that she talked a lot!). After a few minutes of chatting, he leaned over and kissed her. She responded nicely. While they kissed, I rubbed Drake's leg and cock through his shorts. He reached down inside her shirt and massaged her breast. He told her to take off her shirt.

She pulled off her shirt to reveal two nicely proportioned breasts with huge dark areolas. I have to admit I was rather fascinated by them.

Drake asked me to take off my blouse. He deftly undid my bra. He squeezed and teased both of our breasts.

"Take out my cock."

I unzipped his pants and pulled it out.

"Suck on it," he told Nina.

She started sucking on his cock while I watched, totally turned on.

"Go under my leg and suck on my balls," he told me.

At some point, due to our proximity, Nina and I started to kiss. Her mouth and tongue were small, so different from a man's. It felt good and she tasted like mint.

We all got completely naked. Things get a little foggy from here because I was so caught up in the moment. I will try my best to give a recap!

The first time I went down on her, I was a bit nervous. Drake has always told me that I have an awesome tongue, but could I satisfy another woman? What if I didn't like the smell or taste? I decided to simply dive in.

While she sat with her back against Drake, I got between her legs and kissed them a bit. She has a nice small pussy, so it was easy to spot her clit. She smelled clean and tasted neutral. I started running my tongue back and forth and around clit. When she started to moan, I knew I was doing it right, so I continued flicking and swirling my tongue until she had several convulsive orgasms. All the while I could see Drake above me, watching intently.

It was very hot.

I felt like a pro.

Then it was my turn. Unfortunately, a medication I am taking makes me a bit slower to orgasm. Drake wrapped his hands around my throat. He twisted my nipples. She tongued my clit until I finally had a large orgasm.

Drake pulled out the Rabbit and started fucking me with it while I lay on my back, while she watched. I was surprised when I felt a gush and realized that I had squirted.

Drake left for the bathroom and she climbed on top of me and we started to kiss. He came back and stood over us, stroking himself. Then he took out the monster dildo and started fucking her hard. She cried out over and over while I held her and we kissed.

We maneuvered into different positions over a course of two hours. There was a lot of sucking and fucking. Drake kept on holding back until he realized that he wasn't sure he was going to cum.

The three of us sat on the bed and talked for awhile. We talked about the 69 Nina and I had been in. Drake said he was surprised because normally I am "useless" in the 69 position. Which is true. I get so into being pleasured that I lose focus on the other person. We laughed.

We talked while he fingered my very wet and wanting pussy. He started to get his erection back. Nina started sucking on his cock. She said she never swallows.

I told Drake that I wanted him to fuck me. He got a gleam in his eye. He climbed on top of me and pounded me hard. I loved seeing the look on his face as he came hard and continued thrusting. He collapsed on top of me. He gave me a big kiss on the lips and then kissed my nose.

It was a very hot afternoon. I had been concerned about pleasuring another woman as well as wondering whether I would be jealous. Everything worked out fine. I did please her and I was terribly turned on knowing that Drake had been pleasured. I realize that I am sexually confident enough not to feel jealous.

6 comments:

  1. Well done! This is the Luna we know and love! Sexually confident, sexually adventurous and seeking and giving pleasure. Hot, hot hot!

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luna, I'm enormously impressed by this post, and I'm glad you were honest about being nervous. Its not something I've ever done, and not entirely certain I want to though I'm not averse to the idea of two guys ;-)

    Anyway, very hot post, and a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! An intensely sexy experience, and a well-written account for those of us not fortunate enough to have been in attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot! You did great. I'm awful at 69, can't concentrate :)

    ReplyDelete