Meteorologists are predicting the "Perfect Storm" to hit on Sunday and peak on Tuesday. The brunt of the storm is going to hit north of us, fortunately (sorry, New York and New Jersey). Or so they say! I'm sure the grocery stores will be crowded Sunday afternoon. I am hoping our power doesn't go out. It hasn't in the past. Although during the winter we had three blizzards, we did go without power for a mere few hours while others went without for days!
If the weather is truly as bad as they say it's going to be--gale-force winds, heavy rain, flooding--I am wondering whether it will cut into my time with Drake on Monday. In addition, my youngest son has several doctor's appointments early in the week. It's not that I am too chicken to drive in bad weather...it is the OTHER drivers I worry about!
Just thinking out loud.

I'm in PA. If the hurricane touches down in NJ, then the cold front and hurricane will meet over where I live. Or if it goes north, they expect it to spiral back down over NY and PA.
ReplyDeleteThere is no good option here. *sighs*
Last year this time, we didn't have near as bad as storm and we lost power for days. Enough of the trees had leaves on them that the extra weight of the snow plus the heavy winds sent them crashing.
I'm expecting the worst at this point, and hoping for the best. The best option being that the hurricane will go out more into the Atlantic and die off a bit.
But, I do hope you and Drake will still get to spend some time together!!! :)
Yes, I'm with you. Expecting the worse, but hoping for the best! I hope it isn't too bad for you. Fortunately, our power rarely goes out...though other people in our county are usually less fortunate.
DeleteI know! This storm is cutting into my time with Drake. Dammit! :-)
See... here's my theory. "Honey! The traffic is awful! It's all backed up... no idea how long it will take me to get there... yeah... go ahead without me" while you are nestled in Drake's arms. I know, bad Sassy! Stay safe everyone!
ReplyDeleteYes. Bad Sassy! A good thought, tho. Hope you aren't too affected by it all...
DeleteWe had the internet go out for a bit... which drives me crazy! But is sooo minor! Hope all is well with you!
Delete