1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
What would be most surprising is how much I enjoy rough sex, dirty talk, and those moments of sexual, pleasurable pain!
2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
That one day I would cheat on my husband and have no regrets.
3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
Honestly? My first college boyfriend had an amazing tongue and brought me to orgasm over and over again. He was amazing.
4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
I truly can't think of anything. I truly can't! I guess I am fortunate that most of my fantasies have been fulfilled. Although I have fantasized about an orgy...
Bonus: Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
Don't marry young. Don't marry a man who has little sexual experience and is addicted to porn.
TMI Tuesday
#1, hot and well put. Surprises me too, but the more I look, the more I find I am not alone!
ReplyDeleteX
Allys
I agree with Allys, #1 rings true to me also :)
ReplyDeletexxPenny
Can you find me someone like your number 3 who is single, in my age range, and local to me??? ;)
ReplyDeleteAllys and Penny - It's amazing. I was very sexual when I was young, but I had no idea of all the sexual possibilities that existed in the world!
ReplyDeletePaganPrincess - Teehee. I wish I could! But I might decide to keep him for myself! ;-)